DOVER ROADRUNNERS A/C
ADULT & JUNIOR SECTIONS
Dover RoadRunners AC (DRR) has to comply with General Data Protection Regulations. In becoming a member of DRR, DRR will collect certain information about you which will include your name, date of birth, gender, email address, address, telephone number, next of kin name and contact number, medical declaration, names of England Athletics affiliated clubs that you are a member of and details of any coaching or officiating licenses you hold (Athletics Data).
How do we use your data?
1. We pass this onto England Athletics for your membership affiliation.
When you become a member of or renew your membership with DRR you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics (EA). We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will contact you via email for notification purposes.
As a member of DRR we will e-mail you about training sessions, DRR kit orders, meetings, cancellation or changes to club nights, relay teams, club news.
3. We will contact your next of kin in an emergency situation.
4. We will include your name and finishing time in race reports which are published on our website and in the local press.
As a member of DRR, if you enter a running event or competition as a DRR affiliated member, your name, finishing time and age category may be included in race reports.
5. We note that you declare that you are medically fit to train and run with DRR and that you take part at your own risk.
6. We will use membermojo.co.uk (a third party provider) to process membership forms and maintain our membership database.
Who will have access to your data?
- Treasurer and Membership Secretary
- Head Coach and Club Coaches to carry out training sessions
- Members of the Committee who may need to contact you about club activities
How long will we retain your data?
We will retain your data for a period of 3 months after your membership expires unless you contact the Chairman or Treasurer and Membership Secretary to request the deletion of your data.
Policy reviewed 20/02/18